Arkansas – Central Arkansas Development Council (CADC) has partnered with the City
of Little Rock, Department of Housing and Neighborhood Programs to offer rental assistance to
help Little Rock residents.
Through the partnership, the City provided $800,000 in Community Development Block Grant
funds for CADC to administer to eligible residents. To be eligible, residents must:
• Have a current family income that does not exceed the U.S. Department of Housing and
Urban Development (HUD) established “Moderate-Income” limits for Little Rock.
Family income eligibility is based on the following:
• Total number of people residing in the housing unit
• Total amount of current annual family income as stated in the Program Application and confirmed by supporting documentation
• Have experienced an economic-impact because of the COVID-19 pandemic such as job
loss, lay off, furlough, or reduction in salary.
• Have a current lease agreement for a housing unit in the City of Little Rock.
• Applicants who have already received funds through the Arkansas Fresh Start Program
may be ineligible for the funds provided for the City of Little Rock rental assistance