Arkansas – The No. 13 Arkansas Razorbacks (19-5, 11-4 SEC) travel to meet the South Carolina Gamecocks (6-12, 4-10) Tuesday at the Colonial Life Arena in Columbia, S.C. for a 6:30 p.m. ET tip-off. Below, we analyze the Arkansas-South Carolina odds and lines, with NCAA college basketball picks and predictions.
Rankings courtesy of Ferris Mowers Coaches Poll powered by USA TODAY Sports.
Arkansas at South Carolina: Odds, spread and lines
Odds via BetMGM; access USA TODAY Sports’ betting odds for a full list. Lines last updated at 7:45 a.m. ET.
- Money line: Arkansas -350 (bet $350 to win $100) | South Carolina +260 (bet $100 to win $260)
- Against the spread/ATS: Arkansas -6.5 (-120) | South Carolina +6.5 (+100)
- Over/Under: 156.5 (O: -110 | U: -110)
Arkansas at South Carolina: Three things to know
- The Razorbacks enter play on a six-game win and cover streak, including an 83-75 win against LSU on Saturday in their most recent outing. The Under has also cashed in each of the past three outings for Arkansas.
- South Carolina hasn’t had a lot to be excited about this season, winning just six games overall. However, the highlight of the season might have come on Saturday when they hammered rival Georgia by a 91-70 count in Athens, easily winning outright as 4.5-point underdogs as the Over (159) connected.
- It’s all Over all the time for both of these sides. The Over is 30-12-1 in the past 43 for Arkansas, dating back to last season, and 16-5 across their past 21 road matches. The Over is 8-3 in the past 11 for the Gamecocks at CLA, and 18-6 in their previous 24 overall.
Special College Basketball Betting Promotion!
Bet $1 on any college basketball team money line, WIN an additional $100 (in free bets) if ANY team hits a 3-pointer today. Promotion available in CO, IN, MI, NJ, TN, VA and WV. IA and PA residents, don’t miss BetMGM‘s risk-free, first-bet offer!
Place your legal, online sports bets at BetMGM! Terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Arkansas at South Carolina: Odds, lines, predictions and picks
Arkansas 83, South Carolina 66
Money line (ML)
Arkansas (-350) will cost you three-and-a-half times your potential return, and that’s just too expensive, even against a conference punching bag like South Carolina (+260).
Play our new free daily Pick’em Challenge and win! Play now!
Against the spread (ATS)
ARKANSAS -6.5 (-120) has been red-hot lately, hearkening back to the days of Nolan Richardson and his “40 Minutes of Hell” for the Razorbacks. This team is fun, up-tempo and, more importantly, they’re ticking off covers on a regular basis. They’re 8-1 ATS across the past nine, while South Carolina +6.5 (+100) is just 1-4 ATS in the previous five despite their upset win last time out.
UNDER 156.5 (-110) wagers in Arkansas games was risky business around the holidays, as they were on a 7-0-1 Over run from Dec. 12-Jan. 13. However, it’s been Under tickets cashing in Hogs games lately, going 3-0 in the past three, and 7-4 in the past 11. While Carolina is on a 5-1 Over run, that’s mainly due to their poor defense. Their offense isn’t very good and will struggle against the ranked Hogs.